Headlines News :

Try to english

on 25/08/11 | 21:20

Once received adsense, I ventured to bring this blog into English language blogs. Try would not hurt if it's any good let alone carry out science that never ending. Sometimes courage comes after tries.

With the words Bismillah, I will try. Sedikti by little it has a lot of knowledge I can. Thank God that I can say on this happiness. Trying to get better is my main goal. And in this holy month, may be a month full of wisdom for me. Amen.

1 week before the month of Ramadan, keep the spirit to work, seek knowledge and find a little more revenue. i hope so. : D. Huft, tiring indeed, but alas all for the sake of building a better future.


Regards,
gchangetok
Share this post :
 
Support : Tes
Copyright © 2011. TipsKu - All Rights Reserved
Tes
Proudly powered by Blogger