With Cpu z 1.58 we can see the specs of a computer. or in other words, information systems on a PC. We can see all the components in the computer such as:
- Name and number.
- Core stepping and process.
- Core voltage.
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
- Supported instruction sets.
- Cache information.
- Vendor, model and revision.
BIOS model and date.
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
- Graphic interface.
- Frequency and timings.
- Module (s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect): vendor, serial number, timings table.
- Windows and DirectX version.
To download the last version, click here